ATYAB TRAVELS, UAE
| LICENSED FROM THE MINISTRY OF HAJJ & UMRAH, KINGDOM OF SAUDIA ARABIA |
| IATA ACCREDITED TRAVEL AGENT |
| ISO 9001 2015 CERTIFIED TRAVEL COMPANY |
We'd love to answer your Queries... Just give us a Call or send us a message !!!
UAE: +971 528 860 192
USA: +1 91 06 000 786
INDIA: +91 786 3 801 802
INDIA: +91 786 3 802 803
ATYAB INTERNATIONAL SERVICES FZ LLC
A-1, 208, 2ND FLOOR, RAKEZ, AL HAMRA, RAK, U.A.E.
CALL: +971 528 860 192
ATYAB TRAVELS PVT LTD, INDIA
SUITE NO 304, OCEAN COMPLEX, SECTOR 18,NOIDA-201301, INDIA
CALL: +91 786 3 801 802, +91 786 3 802 803
ATYAB INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LLC
6547, NORTH ACADEMY BLVD 80918, COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
CALL: +1 91 06 000 786
Alhamdulillah, around 60,000 pilgrims completed Hajj this year, that is, Hajj 2021. Only Saudi citizens and local residents were allowed to perform Hajj this year.
As per the latest news, Umrah season for the Hijri 1443 will begin from August 10, 2021.Complete guidelines in this regard are still awaited. It has been confirmed by the Ministry of Hajj & Umrah, Saudi Arabia that Indians intending to perform Umrah need to stay in a third country of at least 15 days before entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This we can announce the following updated for guests intending to perform Umrah from India:
- No direct flights are available between Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and India, as of now.
- Guests intending to perform Umrah need to spend a minimum of 15 days in any third country, as specified, other than the countries listed in Red list of Saudi Arabia.
- Both doses of vaccination are mandatory and the second dose should have been taken at least 14 days before the departure. Among all the vaccines available in India, only Covi-Sheild is among the approved list of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Guests who have not met the above condition of vaccination may be required to undergo 07 days institutional quarantine upon entering the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A maximum of 02 guests will be allowed to stay in one room and the occupancy of a 50 seat bus should not exceed 25.
- Further, online registration will be required to perform Umrah and RT PCR tests will be conducted before and after reaching Saudi Arabia.
- Additionally, insurance and handling costs will be added to the total package of the Umrah pilgrim. Therefore, the total package prices are set to increase.
We are still awaiting complete guidelines to ascertain the new Umrah packages and their relevant costs. In addition, the Umrah visa fees has been increased multiple times and an additional VAT of 10% has been added to all services making the total percentage of taxes to 20%.
All these changes have forced a substantial increase in the Umrah package prices.
We request our guests to wait for now and the new packages and rates will be updated on our website upon confirmation from the concerned Saudi Ministry.
Also, we would advise our guests NOT to make any advance payment to any Umrah Agent, as many agents are making NON REFUNDABLE bookings at lower rates for future bookings. This is being done with a clear motive to survive the cash crunch by using unfair trade practices.
There is no need to make any hasty bookings, because whenever, Umrah season begins, you will be notified regarding the same and there is no way to save money by paying in advance and please beware of any such offers.
Last but not the least, pray to Allah to make things easier for all of us.